Selenium WebDriver Recipes in C#, 2nd Edition is published by Apress on December 19, 2015. This book has 164 pages in English, ISBN-10 1484217411, ISBN-13 978-1484217412. PDF is available for download below.
Solve your Selenium WebDriver problems with this quick guide to automated testing of web applications with Selenium WebDriver in C#. Selenium WebDriver Recipes in C#, Second Edition contains hundreds of solutions to real-world problems, with clear explanations and ready-to-run Selenium test scripts that you can use in your own projects.
What you’ll learn
- How to locate web elements and test functions for hyperlinks, buttons, TextFields and TextAreas, radio buttons, CheckBoxes, and more
- How to use Selenium WebDriver for select lists, navigation, assertions, frames, file upload and pop-up dialogs
- How to debug test scripts and test data
- How to manage and deal with browser profiles and capabilities
- How to manage tests for advanced user interactions and experiences (UX)
- How to work with and manage tests and testing using Selenium Remote Control and Selenium Server
Who this book is for
This book is for experienced Windows application developers working with .NET and especially C#.