Python Crash Course: A Hands-On, Project-Based Introduction to Programming is published by No Starch Press on November 30, 2015. This book has 560 pages in English, ISBN-10 1593276036, ISBN-13 978-1593276034. PDF, EPUB, MOBI is available for download below.
Python Crash Course: A Hands-On, Project-Based Introduction to Programming.
Python Crash Course is a fast-paced, thorough introduction to Python that will have you writing programs, solving problems, and making things that work in no time.
In the first half of the book, you’ll learn about basic programming concepts, such as lists, dictionaries, classes, and loops, and practice writing clean and readable code with exercises for each topic. You’ll also learn how to make your programs interactive and how to test your code safely before adding it to a project. In the second half of the book, you’ll put your new knowledge into practice with three substantial projects: a Space Invaders–inspired arcade game, data visualizations with Python’s super-handy libraries, and a simple web app you can deploy online.
As you work through Python Crash Course you’ll learn how to:
- Use powerful Python libraries and tools, including matplotlib, NumPy, and Pygal
- Make 2D games that respond to keypresses and mouse clicks, and that grow more difficult as the game progresses
- Work with data to generate interactive visualizations
- Create and customize Web apps and deploy them safely online
- Deal with mistakes and errors so you can solve your own programming problems
If you’ve been thinking seriously about digging into programming, Python Crash Course will get you up to speed and have you writing real programs fast. Why wait any longer? Start your engines and code!
Uses Python 2 and 3