Pro Salesforce Analytics Cloud: A Guide to Wave Platform, Builder, and Explorer is published by Apress on December 30, 2015. This book has 159 pages in English, ISBN-10 1484212045, ISBN-13 978-1484212042. PDF, EPUB is available for download below.
Pro Salesforce Analytics Cloud: A Guide to Wave Platform, Builder, and Explorer.
This book explains Salesforce Analytics Cloud and provides a holistic view of different analytical capabilities and how they fit into the overall information architecture. It features real-world industry use cases and demonstrates how Salesforce’s Analytics Cloud solves business challenges and brings real value to the organization.
The Salesforce Analytics Cloud represents the rethinking of analytics for the business user. The Analytics Cloud is a cloud-based platform designed for the business user to have access to analytics “on the go,” providing answers to questions instantly on any device. This mobile-ready capability of the Salesforce Analytics Cloud means users can immediately collaborate and share insights with team members right inside Salesforce.
Pro Salesforce Analytics Cloud provides actionable guidance on creating analytical capabilities using Salesforce Analytics Cloud. The book offers:
- A practical guide to Salesforce Analytics Cloud, including Builder and Explorer.
- Detailed business analytics use cases in various industries (e.g., manufacturing).
- Advanced architectures and best practices for integration and data discovery.
What you’ll learn
- How Salesforce Analytics Cloud delivers competitive analytics to different industries.
- How to implement best-fit use cases from data sources to analytical application using tools based on best practices.
- How to query and explore data across enterprise systems like CRM and ERP.
- How to easily load Excel spreadsheets, enabling user drive data exploration.
- How to get up and running in just a few short weeks, unlike legacy business intelligence or desktop discovery tools.
- How cloud capabilities fit into the overall information architecture.
Who this book is for
The target audience consists of business and IT professionals such as VP/directors of business intelligence and data warehousing, CIOs, CTOs, chief data officers, enterprise architects, data architects, information architects, and business and data analysts in various capacities. It’s also a hands-on development guide for developers and designers of analytical systems, including IT developers and consulting professionals.