Pro Couchbase Development: A NoSQL Platform for the Enterprise is published by Apress on August 3, 2015. This book has 331 pages in English, ISBN-10 1484214358, ISBN-13 978-1484214350. PDF, EPUB is available for download below.
Pro Couchbase Development: A NoSQL Platform for the Enterprise discusses programming for Couchbase using Java and scripting languages, querying and searching, handling migration, and integrating Couchbase with Hadoop, HDFS, and JSON. It also discusses migration from other NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
After reading and using this hands-on guide for developing with Couchbase, you’ll be able to build complex enterprise, database and cloud applications that leverage this powerful platform.
What you’ll learn
- What has big data got to do with NoSQL and Couchbase Server?
- How to program with Java for Couchbase
- How to query and search using the Couchbase plug-in for elasticsearch, NIQL, Strings and more
- How to handle migration paths like MongoDB to Couchbase, Cassandra to Couchbase, Oracle DB and Tables to Couchbase and more
- How to integrate Couchbase with Hadoop, Hadoop Tables, HDFS, and JSON
Who this book is for
This book is for experienced Java and other programmers who have at least some experience with database enterprise development who want to learn how to develop with Couchbase.