PowerShell for Office 365 is published by Packt Publishing on August 4, 2017. This book has 311 pages in English, ISBN-10 1787127990, ISBN-13 978-1787127999. EPUB, MOBI, AZW is available for download below.
PowerShell for Office 365.
While most common administrative tasks are available via the Office 365 admin center, many IT professionals are unaware of the real power that is available to them below the surface. This book aims to educate readers on how learning PowerShell for Office 365 can simplify repetitive or complex administrative tasks and expose greater control offerings than is available on the surface.
The book will start by teaching readers how to access Office 365 through PowerShell followed by the fundamentals of PowerShell required for automating office 365 tasks. You will then walk through the common administrative cmdlets that are used for managing accounts and licensing and other scenarios such as automating importing of multiple users, assigning licenses in office 365, distribution groups, passwords etc. Using practical examples, you will learn to enhance your current functionality by working with Skype Online, Exchange Online, and SharePoint Online using Powershell. Finally, the book will help you effectively manage complex and repetitive tasks such as license and account management and build productive reports.
By the end of the book, you will have automated major repetitive tasks in Office 365 using PowerShell.
What you will learn
- Understand the importance and get started with PowerShell with Office 365
- Explore various PowerShell packages and permissions required to manage Office 365 through PowerShell.
- Create, Manage, and Remove Office 365 Accounts and License using PowerShell and the Azure AD
- Learn the essentials of managing Skype Online with PowerShell
- Familiarize yourself with the working of Exchange Online and SharePoint Online using Powershell
- Automate your tasks and build easy-to-read reports using PowerShell