Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 8 Programmer Exam 1Z0-809: A Comprehensive OCPJP 8 Certification Guide is published by Apress on December 28, 2015. This book has 484 pages in English, ISBN-10 1484218353, ISBN-13 978-1484218358. PDF, EPUB is available for download below.
This book offers a comprehensive guide for the Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 8 Programmer Exam. It starts by answering frequently asked exam questions followed by full coverage of exam topics with numerous programming and real-world examples.
Each chapter ends with practice exam questions and a quick summary that reviews key concepts covered in the chapter from the OCPJP exam perspective. The book ends with a full-length, mock exam to ensure you have enough practice before actually taking the exam.
If you are an OCPJP 8 exam aspirant, this book is certainly for you. The book assumes you’re already familiar with Java fundamentals, which is in keeping with the prerequisite for having a OCAJP 8 certification.
You’ll enjoy reading Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 8 Programmer Exam 1Z0-809 because of its clear, simple language; example driven approach; easy-to-read style; and complete focus on the exam requirements.
A few of the key features of the book include:
- In-depth and 100% coverage of all 12 exam topics for the certification
- Numerous illustrative programming and real-world examples
- Hundreds of practice exam questions (including a full-length mock exam)
What you’ll learn
- Have the necessary knowledge to clear the exam since 100% of the exam topics are covered to the required depth
- Clearly understand the scope and objectives of the exam, the technical topics covered in the exam, and type and level-of-difficulty of the exam questions (in short, you will clearly know what’s exactly required for passing the exam)
- Get into an “exam mindset” by trying out hundreds of practice exam questions.
Who this book is for
This book is targeted primarily at developers who want to crack the OCPJP 8 exam. Trainers and teachers can use this book as training material for OCPJP 8 exam preparation. This book is also useful to readers who want to refresh their knowledge in Java programming or gain better understanding on using various Java APIs.