More Math Into LaTeX, 4th Edition is published by Springer on August 23, 2007. This book has 620 pages in English, ISBN-10 0387322892, ISBN-13 978-0387322896. PDF is available for download below.
This new edition of Math Into Latex continues to be the standard introduction and complete reference for writing articles and books containing math formulas. In this fully revised fourth edition, the focus is on important updates in latex for articles and books as well as detailed information on creating transparencies and computer projections, both for the classroom and professional meetings.
The text maintains its user-friendly, example-based visual approach, gently easing readers into the secrets of latex with The Short Course. Basic ideas through sample articles and documents are introduced. Key features include a visual guide and detailed presentation of multiline math formulas, instructions on installing Latex on the Mac and PC, and instructions on preparing books for publishers.
Key features of More Math into Latex, 4th edition:
- Installation instructions for PC and Mac users
- An example-based, visual approach and a gentle introduction with the Short Course
- A detailed exposition of multiline math formulas with a Visual Guide
- A unified approach to Tex, Latex, and the AMS enhancements
- A quick introduction to creating presentations with computer projections