Mastering Zoho CRM: Manage your Team, Pipeline, and Clients Effectively is published by Apress on October 7, 2017. This book has 241 pages in English, ISBN-10 1484229037, ISBN-13 978-1484229033. PDF is available for download below.
Mastering Zoho CRM: Manage your Team, Pipeline, and Clients Effectively.
Teaches you to use Zoho CRM effectively to benefit your business. This book takes you through a number of real-life scenarios and teaches you how to use Zoho CRM to create solutions for your business, with no technical background needed and with little to no coding required. Sound too good to be true?
Technology makes our lives easier and there are a large number of resources on offer to help with various tasks, including managing business information. With all the tools, apps, and services to choose from, it is still a daunting and often expensive undertaking for businesses to create solutions that fit their specific requirements.
That’s where Zoho CRM comes in. Using this book you can create a fully-functional cloud-based app that manages your company information, is elegant to use, and cost-effective to maintain. Basic computer and internet skills is all you need to successfully launch your very own CRM with the help of this book. Get started today with Mastering Zoho CRM.
What You’ll Learn
- Set up Zoho CRM properly from the ground up
- Model your business processes and implement them on Zoho CRM
- Centralize and manage your entire marketing, sales, and customer service processes
- Integrate CRM with other Zoho tools to streamline day to day business operations
- Create powerful dashboards and reports to provide relevant, actionable information to concerned people
- Use advanced CRM features such as workflow automation, role-based security, territories, etc.
- Connect Zoho CRM to external tools and services to extend features, and let CRM scale up with your business needs.
Who This Book Is For
- Small business owners and solopreneurs who want to take control of the beating heart of their business –their marketing, sales, and customer-service efforts– without spending tens of thousands of dollars on customized solutions.
- Solution providers and consultants who want to learn the ins and outs of one of the hottest CRM tools in the market and provide winning related services to their clients by adding Zoho to their list of offerings.