Learning Node: Moving to the Server-Side, 2nd Edition is published by O'Reilly Media on June 13, 2016. This book has 288 pages in English, ISBN-10 1491943122, ISBN-13 978-1491943120. PDF is available for download below.
Learning Node: Moving to the Server-Side, 2nd Edition.
- Explore the frameworks and functionality for full-stack Node development
- Dive into Node’s module system and package management support
- Test your application or module code on the fly with Node’s REPL console
- Use core Node modules to build web applications and an HTTP server
- Learn Node’s support for networks, security, and sockets
- Access operating system functionality with child processes
- Learn tools and techniques for Node development and production
- Use Node in microcontrollers, microcomputers, and the Internet of Things