Learning jQuery 3 is published by Packt Publishing on May 29, 2017. This book has 448 pages in English, ISBN-10 1785882988, ISBN-13 978-1785882982. AZW is available for download below.
Learning jQuery 3.
We start by configuring and customising the jQuery environment, and getting hands-on with DOM manipulation. Next, we’ll explore event handling advanced animations, creating optimised user interfaces, and building useful third-party plugins. Also, we’ll learn how to integrate jQuery with your favourite back-end framework.
By the end of the book, you will be able to successfully create a fully featured and efficient single page web application and leverage all the new features of jQuery 3.0 effectively.
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Create custom interactive elements for your web designs
- Find out how to create the best user interface for your web applications
- Use selectors in a variety of ways to get anything you want from a page when you need it
- Master events to bring your web pages to life
- Add flair to your actions with a variety of different animation effects
- Discover the latest features available in jQuery with the latest update of this incredibly popular title
- Using jQuery npm Packages