Learn Pixi.js is published by Apress on October 16, 2015. This book has 210 pages in English, ISBN-10 1484210956, ISBN-13 978-1484210956. PDF, EPUB is available for download below.
Create and display interactive graphics, build scenes and animated transitions, make cross-platform, responsive games and applications for multiple screen resolutions, and use Pixi.js’s spectacular WebGL rendering effects. Learn how to create applications for desktop and touch-screen devices, and how to use the best open-source plugins to extend Pixi.js’s capabilities in a myriad of exciting ways.
If you’ve ever wondered what you need to know to start making games, or what technology you need to build high-performance mobile apps, this book will show you the way. Learn Pixi.js is your one-stop shop for everything you need to know to quickly start making spectacular cross-platform interactive games and animations.
- Take a step-by-step tour of Pixi.js’s features by building fun game projects.
- Learn how to use Pixi.js to make richly interactive graphics and all kind of cross-platform applications.
Learn Pixi.js is a fun and practical brief introduction to using the powerful Pixi.js graphics-rendering engine for making websites, games and mobile apps.
What you’ll learn
- Make high-performance interactive games and mobile applications
- Create responsive applications for multiple resolutions and screen sizes
- Create multi-touch applications
Who this book is for