Learn Excel 2016 for OS X, 2nd Edition is published by Apress on October 29, 2015. This book has 428 pages in English, ISBN-10 1484210204, ISBN-13 978-1484210208. PDF, EPUB, MOBI is available for download below.
Microsoft Excel 2016 for Mac OS X is a powerful application, but many of its most impressive features can be difficult to find. Learn Excel 2016 for OS X by Guy Hart-Davis is a practical, hands-on approach to learning all of the details of Excel 2016 in order to get work done efficiently on OS X. From using formulas and functions to creating databases, from analyzing data to automating tasks, you’ll learn everything you need to know to put this powerful application to use for a variety of tasks.
What you’ll learn
- How to create effective workbooks and templates
- How to quickly format worksheets
- How to perform custom calculations and formulas
- What kind of creative and persuasive charts
- How to illustrate your worksheets with SmartArt, pictures, and more
- What business problem solving can be done with Excel
- How to analyze data with pivot tables
- How to automate tasks with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
Who this book is for
Beginning and intermediate users looking to get up to speed quickly with the Excel 2016 application and use it productively, both online and offline.