Jump Start Foundation is published by SitePoint on August 13, 2015. This book has 140 pages in English, ISBN-10 0992461278, ISBN-13 978-0992461270. PDF, EPUB, MOBI is available for download below.
Get a Jump Start on building applications with Foundation today!
Developed by Zurb, Foundation is a hugely popular CSS framework that’s making the once-arduous process of crafting responsive web designs a breeze! Foundation was the first open-source front-end framework to be responsive, the first to be semantic, as well as the first to take a mobile-first approach. Read this book and discover why Foundation is fast becoming a favorite tool of top web designers.
In just one weekend with this hands-on tutorial, you’ll learn how to:
- Integrate Foundation into your projects
- Understand the basic Foundation template
- Utilize Foundation’s impressive array of built-in components
- Work with Foundation’s grid
- Customize Foundation to work with any project
- And much more!