Introduction to Search Engine Marketing and AdWords is published by Apress on June 21, 2017. This book has 131 pages in English, ISBN-10 1484228472, ISBN-13 978-1484228470. PDF is available for download below.
Introduction to Search Engine Marketing and AdWords.
Use Google’s AdWords to create your ads. Each chapter goes beyond the tool itself, discussing helpful resources and important issues to keep in mind. If you are completely new to search engine marketing and AdWords and you want to learn the basics, this guide will introduce you to the content quickly.
Introduction to Search Engine Marketing and AdWords is not in-depth, comprehensive, or trying to cover every tool or platform―an impossible task! But it is an easy-to-understand introduction to the most important tools and skills in search engine marketing.
What You’ll Learn
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of AdWords, including how to create an account
- Create and launch a campaign as well as ads, including keyword tools
- Monitor a campaign, including time frame, clicks and CTR, and reporting
- Implement various campaign strategies, including support email and dealing with errors
- Use Ad extensions as well as site links
Who This Book Is For
Those who need to get up to speed on search engine marketing tools and techniques for business or personal use. This book is also suitable as a student reference.