Implementing Cisco Networking Solutions is published by Packt Publishing on December 6, 2017. This book has 384 pages in English, ISBN-10 178712178X, ISBN-13 978-1787121782. AZW is available for download below.
Implementing Cisco Networking Solutions.
Most enterprises use Cisco networking equipment to design and implement their networks. However, some networks outperform networks in other enterprises in terms of performance and meeting new business demands, because they were designed with a visionary
Who This Book Is For
This book is targeted at network designers and IT engineers who are involved in designing, configuring, and operating enterprise networks, and are in taking decisions to make the necessary network changes to meet newer business needs such as evaluating new technology choices, enterprise growth, and adding new services on the network. The reader is expected to have a general understanding of the fundamentals of networking, including the OSI stack and IP addressing.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the network lifecycle approach
- Get to know what makes a good network design
- Design components and technology choices at various places in the network (PINS)
- Work on sample configurations for network devices in the LAN/ WAN/ DC, and the wireless domain
- Get familiar with the configurations and best practices for securing the network
- Explore best practices for network operations