HL7 for BizTalk is published by Apress on September 9, 2014. This book has 208 pages in English, ISBN-10 143026764X, ISBN-13 978-1430267645. PDF is available for download below.
HL7 for BizTalk provides a detailed guide to the planning and delivery of a HL7-compliant system using the dedicated Microsoft BizTalk for HL7 Accelerator. The HL7 Primary Standard, its various versions, and the use of the HL7 Accelerator for BizTalk are broken out and fully explained. HL7 for BizTalk provides clear guidance on the specific healthcare scenarios that HL7 is designed to overcome and provides working case study models of how HL7 solutions can be implemented in BizTalk, deployed in practice and monitored during operation. Special emphasis is given in this book to the BizTalk reporting functionality and its use to provide HL7 oversight within organizations. HL7 for BizTalk is suitable for use with BizTalk versions from 2006 R2 to 2013 R2 to suit the reader’s organization. All three versions of the HL7 standard and their differences, are explained.
What you’ll learn
- Learn about the HL7 Version 2 Product Suite and the differences between the HL7 Primary Standards
- Understand how the Microsoft BizTalk Accelerator for HL7 works, and how it can be applied to your organization
- Create monitoring and reporting structures to provide oversight and upward accountability for your HL7 Applications
- Learn about implementing Meaningful use for Immunizations and the Continuity of Care Document (CCD)
- Design your BizTalk HL7 Solutions with scalability, operating cost and performance in mind
- Learn about the newest HL7 Standard and how it can used with BizTalk today
- Be taught by professional members of the HL7 organization who have been creating industry-specific HL7 solutions from the very start
Who this book is for
This book is aimed at readers tasked with implementing HL7 within their organizations. Both architects and developers will find this detailed BizTalk-specific coverage indispensable.