Gun Digest Shooter's Guide to Shotguns is published by Gun Digest Books on September 18, 2013. This book has 256 pages in English, ISBN-10 1440234639, ISBN-13 978-1440234637. EPUB is available for download below.
Gun Digest Shooter's Guide to Shotguns.
From one of the country’s foremost experts on shotgunning comes the all new Gun Digest Shooter’s Guide to Shotguns. Rich in history and filled with information useful for every shotgun owner from beginner to expert, this book explores the makers, the uses and the trends in shotguns past and present. Inside you’ll find information on:
- The shotgun through history, from its humble beginnings to its iconic status today.
- A complete examination of shotgun and shotshell types.
- Advice on loading your own shells.
- Games to play and game to hunt with your favorite shotgun.
- Hundreds of beautiful, illustrative photographs.
The Gun Digest Shooter’s Guide to Shotguns has all this and more. Whether you own an everyday Remington 870 or a British double worth more than your car, Wieland’s insights and tasteful writing cover the gamut. Truly a must-have for any shotgunner’s library.