Exploring the Raspberry Pi 2 with C++ is published by Apress on November 24, 2015. This book has 190 pages in English, ISBN-10 1484217381, ISBN-13 978-1484217382. PDF is available for download below.
Exploring the Raspberry Pi 2 with C++.
You have a Pi 2, but what exactly can you do with it? This book takes you on a tour of the Pi 2 hardware and all of the fantastic things that you can do to create innovative and useful projects with your Pi. Start with creating a workstation that does actual work, and move into installing a custom kernel, creating a clock, learning the ins and outs of the GPIO interface, and pick up some useful C++ skills along the way.
Warren Gay, author of Mastering the Raspberry Pi, takes you through a set of experiments to show just what the Pi 2 is capable of and how you can use it to make your own fantastic creations.
What you’ll learn
- How to create an experimenter’s workstation for the Pi 2, complete with breadboard and even Arduino
- All the details of GPIO, including a custom command for working with it
- Useful projects like a general purpose clock and the PiSpy
- Quick intro to C++ for the Pi
- How to make a multi-core webserver
Who this book is for
Intermediate electronics enthusiasts and Pi fans, makers, students, teachers, and everyone who wants to know how to make the Pi really work.