Expert Office 365 is published by Apress on October 21, 2017. This book has 276 pages in English, ISBN-10 1484229908, ISBN-13 978-1484229903. PDF, EPUB is available for download below.
Expert Office 365.
Get to grips with Office 365 through in-depth tutorials and insights from leading experts. Topics covered include Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype Online, and more. This deeply technical book tackles key aspects of online collaboration and business productivity within Office 365.
Expert Office 365 is written by a dedicated team of Microsoft Premier Field Engineers (PFEs), and captures advice, best practices, and insights from their experience in the field.
What You’ll Learn
- Develop client Web Parts with the new SharePoint Framework
- Create a recovery plan for SharePoint Online
- Configure SharePoint Online Hybrid Search and Portals
- Configure and optimize Exchange Online
- Optimize collaboration in your organization through analytics insights
Who This Book Is For
ivSenior IT pros and developers who wish to master business productivity within Office 365. This book is aimed at organizations that are already on Office 365 or that are currently planning their migration to the cloud.