Entertainment Apps on the Go with Windows 10: Music, Movies, and TV for PCs, Tablets, and Phones is published by Apress on November 24, 2015. This book has 161 pages in English, ISBN-10 1484214749, ISBN-13 978-1484214749. PDF, EPUB, MOBI is available for download below.
Entertainment Apps on the Go with Windows 10: Music, Movies, and TV for PCs, Tablets, and Phones.
This book enables you to unleash the entertainment potential of your Windows 10 PC, tablet, or phone—or any combination of the three! Learn how to stream movies and TV shows, manage your media collection, purchase new media, and upload your music collection to the cloud.
Make your entertainment experience truly mobile by streaming wirelessly between devices in the home, or from cloud services that let you take your content anywhere. Learn to push content from Windows 10 to other devices like TVs, or your Xbox One. Tap into a wide range of popular streaming services, including Netflix, Spotify, and Google Play.
Ian Dixon and Garry Whittaker take the hassle out of managing and enjoying music, TV, and movies from your own collection and beyond. Whether you already have an extensive music and video collection, or are just getting started, this book will help you get the best entertainment from Windows.
What you’ll learn
- Use music streaming services on a phone, tablet or laptop
- Stream from thousands of radio stations to your Windows 10 phone or PC
- Purchase and manage music and video collections
- Use iTunes with Windows 10 tablets, laptops and phones
- Find out what type of media files work with Windows 10
- Enjoy your existing music collection on Windows 10 PCs, phones and tablets
- Stream movies and TV shows from Netflix, and stream music to Windows, Android, and iOS devices
- Use Windows 10’s Data Sense app to monitor your phone and PC data usage
- Use Windows 10 to wirelessly access media stored on Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 PCs around the home
- Use PlayTo to send content to Network Attached (NAS) devices in your home, including Xbox One, TVs and media players
- Get started building your personal media cloud so you can access your music and videos from anywhere in the world and on any device
Who this book is for
The book is for home users that are either new to Windows or upgrading from previous versions of the operating system and want to enjoy music, movies and TV shows on their phone, tablet, or laptop.