Drupal 8 for Absolute Beginners is published by Apress on September 23, 2015. This book has 337 pages in English, ISBN-10 1430264667, ISBN-13 978-1430264668. PDF, EPUB, AZW is available for download below.
Rarely has all the knowledge required to start with Drupal been collated in one place as it is in Drupal 8 for Absolute Beginners. You need no prior knowledge of the web, only a desire to learn. The book is fully supported by video material on the author’s website. Start your Drupal journey with this book today!
What you’ll learn
- Written for beginners to Drupal and web programming
- Learn what Drupal can do and how you can master it
- Use all of the common web technologies in conjunction with Drupal
- Create and apply a theme to your Drupal site
- Start your journey into more advanced topics, such as Git, MySql, and Linux
Who this book is for