Digital Painting Techniques: Using Corel Painter 2016 is published by Apress on December 18, 2015. This book has 215 pages in English, ISBN-10 1484217357, ISBN-13 978-1484217351. PDF is available for download below.
Learn the foundational concepts of vector graphics and raster imaging, including what new media formats are best for use with Android Studio, Java and JavaFX, iOS, Kindle and HTML5, as well as key factors regarding the data footprint optimization work process, and why data footprint optimization is important. Digital Painting Techniques covers concepts central to digital painting using the Inkscape 0.91 open source software package as well as the Corel Painter 2016 professional digital painting software package.
What you’ll learn
- The terminology of digital painting
- What comprises a digital painting 2D modeling and rendering pipeline
- Concepts and principles behind digital painting content production
- How to install and utilize 64-bit Inkscape 0.91 and Corel Painter 2016
- Concepts behind curves, strokes, fills, patterns, rendering and physics
- Digital painting data formats and data footprint optimization
Who this book is for
Digital artists, illustrators, painters, user interface designers, digital signage content developers, e-learning content creators, ebook cover artists, album cover artists
Secondary: Android developers, iOS developers, website developers, Flash developers, multimedia producers, rich internet application (RIA) programmers, game designers, teachers, educators.