Dart for Absolute Beginners is published by Apress on June 19, 2014. This book has 336 pages in English, ISBN-10 1430264810, ISBN-13 978-1430264811. PDF is available for download below.
Dart for Absolute Beginners.
Dart for Absolute Beginners enables individuals with no background in programming to create their own web apps while learning the fundamentals of software development in a cutting edge language. Easily digested chapters, while comprehensive enough to explore the whole domain, are aimed at both hobbyists and professionals alike. The reader will not only gain an insight into Dart, but also the technologies behind the web. A firm foundation is laid for further programming studies.
- Teaches you the fundamentals of programming and the technologies behind the web.
- Utilizes the cutting edge, easy to learn, structured Dart programming language so that your first steps are pointed towards the future of web development.
- No prior knowledge is required to begin developing your own web apps.
What you’ll learn
- Become proficient in the fundamentals of programming.
- Learn how the technologies behind the web work.
- Use Dart to write small to medium size web apps.
- Understand enough HTML and CSS to create your own designs.
- Be capable of interpreting others’ code.
- Develop a foundation that enables you to further advance your programming skills.
Who this book is for
Dart for Absolute Beginners is for readers with no prior knowledge of programming (or even HTML) who are interested in taking their first steps into web development with the “latest and greatest” web programming language, Dart. Hobbyists will appreciate its easy-to-digest content, while its focus on the cutting edge Dart language will appeal to professionals. It’s also for the reader who simply has a curiosity about how the web and/or programming works – he will gain insight into its technologies without getting into the tiresome emphasis on semantics in some introductory texts. Dart for Absolute Beginners is a thoroughly approachable text for new programmers of all backgrounds.