Dart 1 for Everyone: Fast, Flexible, Structured Code for the Modern Web is published by Pragmatic Bookshelf on August 7, 2014. This book has 164 pages in English, ISBN-10 1941222250, ISBN-13 978-1941222256. PDF, EPUB, MOBI is available for download below.
Brand-new sections explore some of Dart’s beautiful new features, such as:
- Method cascades: Improve code readability dramatically.
- Event streams: Simplified event handling, consistent with virtually every other asynchronous interaction in Dart.
- Library parts: Yet another way Dart promotes code organization.
- New class constructor syntax: Dart supports a nice variety of surprisingly expressive and concise ways to declare constructors.
- Building your own packages: Quickly share your work with the world.
You’ll start writing Dart code on page 1, and throughout the book, you’ll refactor that code to explore Dart’s features: OOP, real libraries and packages, testing, and more. You’ll learn how to write beautiful, maintainable application code that just works™ in all modern browsers. Caution: after reading you may develop an intense attachment to structured code and skinny jeans.
What You Need