CSS Master: Organized, fast, efficient - CSS done right! is published by SitePoint on October 2, 2015. This book has 350 pages in English, ISBN-10 0994182627, ISBN-13 . PDF, EPUB, MOBI is available for download below.
CSS Master is tailor-made for the web designer who’s really serious about taking their skills to the next level. Discover how to keep ahead of the game by adhering to best practice and employing the most effective cutting-edge CSS techniques.
- Organize your CSS to create the most efficient and most maintainable code
- Discover advanced layout techniques: grid layouts, multi-column, table layout mode, and more
- Use advanced effects: transitions, transforms, filter effect, and animations
- Take advantage of pre- and post-processors to maximize your efficiency
- Combine CSS and SVG to create seriously powerful effects