C++ Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach is published by Apress on May 9, 2015. This book has 488 pages in English, ISBN-10 1484201582, ISBN-13 978-1484201589. PDF, EPUB, AZW is available for download below.
C++ Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach.
In this handy reference, you’ll find numbers, strings, dates, times, classes, exceptions, streams, flows, pointers and more. Also, you’ll see various code samples, templates for C++ algorithms, parallel processing, multithreading and numerical processes. These have many applications including game development, big data analytics, financial engineering and analysis, enterprise applications and more. A wealth of STL templates on function objects, adapters, allocators, and extensions are also available.
C++ Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach is a handy code cookbook reference guide that cover the latest C++ 14 as well as some of the code templates available in the latest Standard Template Library (STL). This is a “must have”, contemporary reference for your technical library.
What you’ll learn
- How to handle numbers, strings, text, dates and times, and data in general
- How to implement a variety of C++ algorithms
- How to handle and use classes, exceptions, streams and flows
- How to build parallel processing C++ templates
- How to code for pointers
- How to leverage the wealth of C++ templates found in the STL, including function objects, adapters, allocators and more
- How to extend the STL and more
Who this book is for
This book is for those with at least some experience with C++ and certainly experience with programming in general.