C++ 2013 for C# Developers, 2nd Edition is published by Apress on August 25, 2014. This book has 396 pages in English, ISBN-10 1430267062, ISBN-13 978-1430267065. PDF is available for download below.
C++ 2013 for C# Developers, 2nd Edition.
C++ 2013 for C# Developers provides a fast-track to C++ proficiency forthose already using the C# language at an advanced level. Beginning with a detailed explanation of the mechanics of C++’s execution sequence, its grammar, syntax and data access you’ll quickly learn the similarities and differences between C++ and C#.
The second and third partsof the of the book are devoted to a detailed deep-dive into C++ development to provide clear information and advice about how to use the languageeffectively.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the underlying similarities and difference between C# and C++
- Learn how to use pointers and unmanaged code effectively
- Use generics, templates, casting and the C++ pre-processor to create highly-efficient code
- Move between native C++ and Microsoft’s C++/CLI implementation to take advantage of different resource libraries and standards
- Learn how Multiple Language Support allows you to include C#-based libraries within your C++ code
Who this book is for
This book is for experienced C# developers who wish to broaden their skill-sets to include the versatile C++ language by following a steep learning curve.