C++ 14 Quick Syntax Reference, 2nd Edition is published by Apress on November 19, 2015. This book has 131 pages in English, ISBN-10 1484217268, ISBN-13 978-1484217269. PDF, EPUB is available for download below.
C++ 14 Quick Syntax Reference, 2nd Edition.
This updated handy quick C++ 14 guide is a condensed code and syntax reference based on the newly updated C++ 14 release of the popular programming language. It presents the essential C++ syntax in a well-organized format that can be used as a handy reference.
You won’t find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons, or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any C++ programmer.
In the C++ 14 Quick Syntax Reference, Second Edition, you will find a concise reference to the C++ 14 language syntax. It has short, simple, and focused code examples. This book includes a well laid out table of contents and a comprehensive index allowing for easy review.
What you’ll learn
- How to create a C++ HelloWorld
- How to compile and run
- What are C++ variables, operators, pointers and references
- What are arrays, strings, conditionals, loops and more
- How to write functions
- How to work with constructors, inheritance, overridings
- How to use access levels, static, enum, string and union, and more
- What are custom conversions, namespaces, constants, and preprocessors
- How to do event handling
- What are type conversions, templates, headers, and more
Who this book is for
This book is a quick, handy pocket syntax reference for experienced C++ programmers, and a concise, easily-digested introduction for other programmers new to C++.