Building the Infrastructure for Cloud Security: A Solutions View is published by Apress on March 27, 2014. This book has 244 pages in English, ISBN-10 1430261455, ISBN-13 978-1430261452. PDF is available for download below.
Building the Infrastructure for Cloud Security: A Solutions View.
For cloud users and providers alike, security is an everyday concern, yet there are very few books covering cloud security as a main subject. This book will help address this information gap from an Information Technology solution and usage-centric view of cloud infrastructure security. The book highlights the fundamental technology components necessary to build and enable trusted clouds. Here also is an explanation of the security and compliance challenges organizations face as they migrate mission-critical applications to the cloud, and how trusted clouds, that have their integrity rooted in hardware, can address these challenges.
This book provides:
- Use cases and solution reference architectures to enable infrastructure integrity and the creation of trusted pools leveraging Intel Trusted Execution Technology (TXT).
- Trusted geo-location management in the cloud, enabling workload and data location compliance and boundary control usages in the cloud.
- OpenStack-based reference architecture of tenant-controlled virtual machine and workload protection in the cloud.
- A reference design to enable secure hybrid clouds for a cloud bursting use case, providing infrastructure visibility and control to organizations.
What you’ll learn
- Usage models, hardware and software technology components to enable trusted clouds.
- Through solution architecture and descriptions, you will see how to build and enable trusted cloud infrastructure.
Who this book is for
This book will influence Infrastructure, Application and solution architects along with CTOs and CIOs and make them aware of Cloud Security and how to approach it with real-world examples and case studies.