Beginning Spring is published by Wrox on February 17, 2015. This book has 480 pages in English, ISBN-10 1118892925, ISBN-13 978-1118892923. PDF, EPUB, MOBI is available for download below.
Get up to speed quickly with this comprehensive guide to Spring
Beginning Spring is the complete beginner’s guide to Java’s most popular framework. Written with an eye toward real-world enterprises, the book covers all aspects of application development within the Spring Framework. Extensive samples within each chapter allow developers to get up to speed quickly by providing concrete references for experimentation, building a skillset that drives successful application development by exploiting the full capabilities of Java’s latest advances.
Spring provides the exact toolset required to build an enterprise application, and has become the standard within the field. This book covers Spring 4.0, which contains support for Java 8 and Java EE 7. Readers begin with the basics of the framework, then go on to master the most commonly used tools and fundamental concepts inherent in any Spring project. The book emphasizes practicality and real-world application by addressing needs such as meeting customer demand and boosting productivity, and by providing actionable information that helps developers get the most out of the framework. Topics include:
- Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control
- Unit testing Spring enabled Web Applications
- Data Access using Spring JDBC and ORM support along with Transaction Management
- Building Web Applications and RESTful Web Services with Spring MVC
- Securing Web Applications using Spring Security
- Spring Expression Language with its Extensive Features
- Aspect Oriented Programming Facilities Provided by Spring AOP
- Caching with 3rd Party Cache Providers’ Support
- The Best of the Breed: Spring 4.0
The information is organized and structured an ideal way for students and corporate training programs, and explanations about inner workings of the framework make it a handy desk reference even for experienced developers. For novices, Beginning Spring is invaluable as a comprehensive guide to the real-world functionality of Spring.