Beginning NetBeans IDE: For Java Developers is published by Apress on August 26, 2015. This book has 253 pages in English, ISBN-10 1484212584, ISBN-13 978-1484212585. PDF is available for download below.
Beginning NetBeans IDE: For Java Developers.
Beginning NetBeans IDE is your authoritative guide for getting started learning and using the free and open source NetBeans IDE. Written by Geertjan Wielenga, who has worked on the NetBeans Team since 2004, it shows you what the IDE is all about and how to use it with real-world case studies built from the ground up as you learn all about the IDE.
In this book, you get a tour of the various, essential, and key NetBeans features, including a range of wizards and plug-ins. Then, you start building a more complex Java EE-based application using Maven with the NetBeans IDE. And, you learn how to improve that application by exploring the NetBeans refactoring, testing, debugging, and profiling tools.
After reading and using this guide, you’ll come away with a working case study and many insights into how to understand and optimally make use of NetBeans IDE.
What you’ll learn
- What is NetBeans and how to use it
- How to install and set up your NetBeans IDE and environment
- How to write your first Java application using NetBeans
- How to explore the key NetBeans wizards and plug-ins
- How to build a complex Java EE-based application using Maven with NetBeans
- How to improve applications by refactoring, testing, debugging, and profiling
Who this book is for
This book is for those who are new to NetBeans who may have prior Java coding experience.