Beginning App Development with Parse and PhoneGap is published by Apress on July 1, 2015. This book has 300 pages in English, ISBN-10 1484202368, ISBN-13 978-1484202364. PDF, EPUB is available for download below.
This book is geared toward a designer who wants to explore the world of application development. If you do not know anything about design, that’s OK! We will walk you through step by step on how to build your first native iOS or Android app in the fastest and easiest way possible. Using free and open source software, this book will get you up and running quickly and efficiently–start using Parse and PhoneGap today with this key title.
What you’ll learn
- How to get your environment set up for application development
- Create an online Data Storage using Parse
- Essential basics of Querying a Database: Create, Remove, Update and Delete Data
- Use advanced native phone features like geolocation and camera access
- How to organize your code for maximum efficiency
- Release your application to the world online
Who this book is for