Beginner’s Guide to Create Models With 3ds Max 2018 and CINEMA 4D R18 Studio is published by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform on August 21, 2017. This book has 472 pages in English, ISBN-10 1975664426, ISBN-13 978-1975664428. AZW is available for download below.
Beginner’s Guide to Create Models With 3ds Max 2018 and CINEMA 4D R18 Studio.
The Beginner’s Guide to Create Models With 3ds Max 2018 and CINEMA 4D R18 Studio textbook is divided into two parts. Part A covers modeling in 3ds Max 2018 whereas part B covers CINEMA 4D R18 Studio. This textbook offers a hands-on exercises based strategy for all those digital artists who have just started working on the 3ds Max/CINEMA 4D [no experience needed] and interested in learning modeling in 3ds Max and CINEMA 4D. This brilliant guide takes you step-by-step through the whole process of modeling. From the very first pages, the users of the book will learn how to effectively use 3ds Max and CINEMA 4D for hard-surface modeling.
What are the main features of the book?
- The book is written using 3ds Max 2018 and CINEMA 4D R18 Studio in an easy to understand language.
- Polygon and Spline modeling techniques covered.
- All modifiers/deformers explained.
- 60+ Hands-on exercises and practical tests to hone your skills.
- Detailed coverage of tools and features.
- Additional tips, guidance, and advice is provided.
- Important terms are in bold face so that you never miss them.
- Support for technical aspect of the book.
- 3ds Max/CINEMA 4D files and textures used are available for download from the accompanying website.
- Bonus hands-on exercises.
- You will also get access to a ePub file that has the color images of the screenshots/diagrams used in this book. These images will help you to understand the hands-on exercises and output. The ePub file is included with the resources.