AngularJS in Action is published by Manning on July 25, 2015. This book has 192 pages in English, ISBN-10 1617291331, ISBN-13 978-1617291333. PDF, EPUB, MOBI is available for download below.
AngularJS in Action.
AngularJS in Action teaches you everything you need to get started with AngularJS. As you read, you’ll learn to build interactive single-page web interfaces, apply emerging patterns like MVVM, and tackle key tasks like communicating with back-end servers. All examples are supported by clear explanations and illustrations along with fully annotated code listings.
- Get started with AngularJS
- Write your own components
- Best practices for application architecture
- Progressively build a full-featured application
- Covers Angular JS 1.3
- Sample application updated to the latest version of Angular
About the Technology
About the reader