AngularJS in Action is published by Manning on July 25, 2015. This book has 192 pages in English, ISBN-10 1617291331, ISBN-13 978-1617291333. PDF, EPUB, MOBI is available for download below.
AngularJS in Action teaches you everything you need to get started with AngularJS. As you read, you’ll learn to build interactive single-page web interfaces, apply emerging patterns like MVVM, and tackle key tasks like communicating with back-end servers. All examples are supported by clear explanations and illustrations along with fully annotated code listings.
- Get started with AngularJS
- Write your own components
- Best practices for application architecture
- Progressively build a full-featured application
- Covers Angular JS 1.3
- Sample application updated to the latest version of Angular
About the Technology
About the reader