Android Studio New Media Fundamentals: Content Production of Digital Audio/Video, Illustration and 3D Animation is published by Apress on October 30, 2015. This book has 142 pages in English, ISBN-10 1484216407, ISBN-13 978-1484216408. PDF is available for download below.
Android Studio New Media Fundamentals: Content Production of Digital Audio/Video, Illustration and 3D Animation.
Android Studio New Media Fundamentals is a new media primer covering concepts central to multimedia production for Android including digital imagery, digital audio, digital video, digital illustration and 3D, using open source software packages such as GIMP, Audacity, Blender, and Inkscape. These professional software packages are used for this book because they are free for commercial use. The book builds on the foundational concepts of raster, vector, and waveform (audio), and gets more advanced as chapters progress, covering what new media assets are best for use with Android Studio as well as key factors regarding the data footprint optimization work process and why new media content and new media data optimization is so important.
What you’ll learn
- What are the primary genres of new media content production
- What new media asset types Android Studio currently supports
- What are the concepts and terms behind new media content production
- How to accomplish data footprint optimization for each new media asset type
- How to install and configure GIMP, Inkscape, Lightworks, Blender, and Audacity
- How to integrate new media content assets with Android Studio, the most popular IDE for Android design and development
Who this book is for
Primary audience includes Android developers, especially game designers/developers and others who need access to multimedia elements. Secondary: multimedia producers, RIA developers, game designers, UI designers, and teachers.